Lexa Type WN Casting Reel - 300, 7.1:1 Gear Ratio, 32.40" Retrieve Rate, 22 lb Max Drag, Left Hand, Clam
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Delivering all of the power and performance that anglers have come to expect from the Lexa series, the Daiwa Lexa WN 300 & 400 Casting Reels offer even more comfort and control with the addition of custom Winn Grip handles. Built to handle just about anything, the Daiwa Lexa WN 300 & 400 Casting Reels utilize Daiwa’s Ultimate Tournament Drag that outputs 22lbs (300 Size) 25lbs (400 Size) of max drag, giving anglers true stopping power.
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (MAX 25lb.)
- Custom Winn Handle Grips
- Swept Handle with weight-reducing cutouts
- Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)
- Technique: Baitcasting
- Water Type: Freshwater/Saltwater
- Action FW/SW: M / H
- Reel Size: 300
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 32.4"
- Bearing Count: 2CRBB, 4BB, 1RB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 240/12, 190/14
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 240/40, 180/55
- Drag Material: Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag
- Max Drag: 22 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Infinite
- Weight: 10.5 oz.