Mach Speed Spin Spinning Reel - 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 10+1 Bearings, 30" Retrieve Rate, Ambidextrous, Cllam Package
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
A lightweight high-strength C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor, stainless steel bail wire and smooth six-disc carbon drag system help the line lay on the spool perfectly, and come off just as smooth. The Mach Crush features a strong but lightweight aluminum body, stainless steel main shaft and solid brass pinion gear. Its performance is unmatched because of a premium 11-bearing system with Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing. External screws are stainless steel. The spool is double anodized machined and chamfered knurled aluminum that is braid ready. The reel’s S-curve oscillation system makes sure line spools smoothly for perfect payout during casts.
- Premium 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Lightweight aluminum body and sideplate
- High strength and lightweight C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized machined and chamfered knurled aluminum spool
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- External stainless steel screws
- Smooth sealed six-disc carbon drag system
- Aluminum handle with Winn- Dri-Tac handle knob
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions, from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 30"
- Bearing Count: 10+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 120/6
- Weight: 8.2 oz.