Tournament MB Baitcast Reel - TS1SMBL
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The LFS platform means the MB series gets Lew’s smaller profile and reduced weight design; the reel weighs only 6.7 ounces. It also gets Lew’s innovative dual-braking MSB (Multi-Setting Brake) system, featuring both a magnetic cast control and a centrifugal braking system.
- One-piece aluminum frame
- Double anodized aluminum U style spool
- Easily removable palming graphite sideplate
- Aircraft-grade Duralumin drive gear
- Premium 10 double-shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) utilizing both an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic Brake System, and an internal 4-pin position on/off Centrifugal Brake System
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber star drag system (14 lbs. of drag power)
- Audible click, bowed, anodized aluminum star drag
- Bowed, lightweight, aluminum reel handle with Lew's custom paddle handle knobs
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- High capacity spool
- Longer 95MM power crank handle
- Technique: Baitcasting
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Retrieve Rate: 23"
- Braking System: Multi-Setting Brake (MSB)
- Bearing Count: 9+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 150/12
- Drag Material: Rugged carbon fiber star drag system
- Max Drag: 14 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Zero-Reverse
- Weight: 6.7 oz.