Cortez A Saltwater Spinning Rod - 7' Length, 1 Piece, 20-30 lb Line Rating, Medium-Heavy Power, Medium Fast Action
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Okuma Cortez A Saltwater Casting Rod is lightweight and constructed of a durable, responsive, 24-ton carbon blank. This rod is equipped with the Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology, this will increase rod tip lifting power by three times. The high quality materials, features, and the design of the Cortez will motivate you to hit your favorite fishing spot.
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank construction
- UFR: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology
- UFR technology increases rod tip lifting power by 3 times
- “HD” model rods feature durable E-glass blank construction
- EVA fore grips on all casting and spinning models
- Durable graphite butt only on “HD” models
- Non-skid, rubber gimbals on all models
- Cushioned stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Sea Guide double foot stainless steel guide frames
- “HD” models feature heavy duty double foot guide frames
- All models feature polished titanium oxide guide inserts
- Water Type: Saltwater
- Technique: Spinning
- Length: 7'0"
- Foregrip Length: 7-3/4"
- Reargrip Length: 12"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Action: Medium Fast
- Handle Type: A
- Line Rating: 20-30 lbs.
- Lure Rating: N/A
- Gimbal Type: Rubber
- Guide Type: Sea Guide double foot stainless steel
- Blank Material: Durable 24-ton carbon blank
- Handle Material: EVA foregrip with EVA rear grip
- Number of Guides: 7 + Tip
- Weight: 10.1 oz.