PCH Custom Casting Rod - 7'6" Length, 1 Piece, 50-80 Line Rate, 2-8 oz Lure Rate, Heavy Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Okuma PCH Custom Casting Rod is a strong, yet lightweight rod inspired by the Pacific Coast Highway. Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology increases the lifting strength and power of the rod. This rod is constructed of a durable, responsive, 24-ton carbon rod blank with a 3K-woven carbon fiber wrap, ALPS CAH reel seat, and a non-skid rubber butt cap. The Okuma PCH Custom Casting Rod will motivate anglers to enjoy their passion for fishing and hit the water.
- 24-ton carbon rod blank construction
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- UFR-II: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip
- 7' and 7'6" models feature tapered TPE grips
- 8' and 9' models feature tapered shrink tube grips
- 3K-woven carbon fiber wrap improves hoop strength
- Fuji K-guides on M, MH and H models
- ALPS HXN guide frames with Zirconium inserts on XH
- All models feature ALPS CAH aluminum reel seat
- Water Type: Saltwater
- Technique: Casting
- Rod Length: 7'6"
- Foregrip Length: 7"-3/4
- Reargrip Length: 16"-7/8
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Heavy
- Action: Medium Fast/Fast
- Handle Type: C
- Line Rating: 50-80 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 2-8 oz.
- Blank Material: 24-ton carbon rod blank
- Guide Type: Fuji K-guides
- Handle Material: Tapered TPE grips
- Number of Guides: 6 + Tip
- Weight: 13.8 oz.