Rockaway Surf Saltwater Spinning Rod - 12' Length, 2pc, 12-25 lb Line Rate, 1-4 oz Lure Rate, Medium-Heavy Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Rockaway Surf Perch Spinning Rod has been designed for a surf rod that will withstand the tough conditions of fishing in salt water without leaving your wallet empty. The Rockaway Surf Perch Rods are light and responsive thanks to their 24-ton carbon rod blanks. Okuma utilized UFRII Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology to ensure that the Rockaway Surf Perch Rods will withstand years of hard use. The XQ series angled sea guide 316 stainless steel frame and Zirconia insert are braid and mono compatible and will allow for smooth line travel for the longest casts possible. The tapered shrink tube grip provide anglers a durable and non-slip grip.
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFR-II: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforced rod tip technology
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for improved balance
- XQ series angled Sea Guide 316-Stainless steel frames
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Tapered shrink tube grips for non-slip surface and durability
- Rounded EVA butt cap for improved leverage while casting
- Water Type: Saltwater
- Technique: Surf Spinning
- Length: 12'0"
- Foregrip Length: 5-1/2"
- Reargrip Length: 21"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Action: Medium
- Handle Type: A
- Line Rating: 12-25 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1-4 oz.
- Guide Type: XQ series angled Sea Guide 316-Stainless steel frames
- Blank Material: 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- Handle Material: Shrink and EVA fore and rear grips with pipe reel seat
- Number of Guides: 6 + Tip
- Weight: 11.6 oz.