Mach Speed Pliers - 7 1-2" Length with Sheath and Lanyard
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Lew’s patent-pending Mach Speed Tool Pliers serve up form and function featuring durable C45 steel and aluminum construction with ArmorShield 3X corrosion protection. The long and slender serrated jaws allow deep-reaching access, while spring-loaded handles afford one-hand use. Jaws have integrated crimping slots and center wire cutter. There is also a serrated SpeedShear sidecutter that slices through all line types with ease, including braid. Handles with Winn grips ensure a no-slip grip. Sheath and lanyard are included.
- ArmorShield 3X coating provides unmatched durability and corrosion protection
- Aircraft grade T6061T6 aluminum construction
- Internal spring loaded handle for easy one hand use
- Serrated jaws offer ultimate control
- Winn Dri-Tac handles offer superior comfort and grip control in wet or dry conditions
- Coiled lanyard
- Model: MP75
- Length: 7.5"
- Type: Aluminum