SuperDuty G Speed Spool LFS Series - 8.3:1 Gear Ratio, 35" Retrieve Rate, 10+1 Bearings, Right Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Lew’s workhorse Super Duty baitcast series with an earned reputation for handling heavy-duty fishing situations gets a total redesign for 2018, plus has added new right and left-hand models with a flipping switch. Driving the makeover is a more compact overall size, but still featuring a one-piece aluminum frame and handle sideplate. Super Duty models have a premium 11-bearing system and high-strength brass gearing. The 34mm deep spool is machined and braid ready. Line capacity is 150 yards of 12-pound test. The palming sideplate is graphite with SoftTouch Armor finish.
- One-piece aluminum frame and handle sideplate
- Premium 11 bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch
- Braid-ready, machined, double anodized, 34mm deep capacity spool
- High strength brass gearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Easily removable palming graphite sideplate with SoftTouch armor finish
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power
- Audible click, bowed, double anodized aluminum star drag
- Bowed, anodized aluminum “power crank” 95MM reel handle
- Lew’s combat style handle knobs
- Lew’s combat style on thumb bar
- Titanium coated Zirconia line guide
- Flipping Speed Switch
- Technique: Baitcast
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Gear Ratio: 8.3:1
- Retrieve Rate: 35"
- Bearing Count: 10+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 150/12
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 150/50
- Drag Material: Rugged carbon fiber
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Weight: 7.7 oz.