50-200 Puck AlumaDucer, Universal Connector-25'
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The AlumaDucer is the worlds only depth finder / fish finder transducer designed to transmit through Aluminum with ZERO signal loss. The revolutionary new AlumaDucer is built using a universal transducer connector. Along with the proper adaptor, you can fit it to almost any 200 kHz, 80/200 kHz or 50/200 kHz sonar. For the first time in boating history, the aluminum boat owner does not need to drill holes in the back of the boat to mount a transducer!
- Revolutionary AlumaDucer transducer eliminates need for holes in Aluminum Boats!
- Shoots directly thru aluminum hulls up to .150" thick!
- Zero signal strength signal loss when installed properly.
- Universal connector/adapter design lets you adapt to fit most 200 kHz or 50/200 kHz sonar systems including Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, Humminbird, Bottom Line and Vexilar.
- Easy access grounding post for eliminating interference.
- Comes with Vexilar's special A.C.E. Transducer Adhesive and surface preparation kit
- TB0021AU - 50/200 kHz (45 Degree/11 Degree Cone Angle)
- All styles have 25 feet of cable