Alaris Spinning Reel - 30 Reel Size, 5.0:1 Gear Ratio, 27.80" Retrieve Rate, 4 Bearings, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Okuma family has added the feature packed Alaris spinning reels. The Alaris reels feature a corrosion resistant frame, side plates and nCyclonic Flow Rotor design, as well as machined aluminum 2-tone spool nand rigid metal handle for strength and durability. With four stainlessn steel ball bearings, and multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag washers, nthe Alaris runs smooth on the output of line and retrieve.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 30
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
- Retrieve Rate: 27.8"
- Bearing Count: 3BB+1RB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 240/6, 200/8, 160/10
- Max Drag: 15.9 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Quick-Set
- Frame: GR
- Sideplates: GR
- Rotor: GR
- Spool: AL
- Weight: 8.4 oz.