Okuma Avenger ABF B-Series Reel - 4.5:1 Gear Ratio, 6BB + 1RB Bearings, 13 lb Max Drag, 29" Line Retrieve
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: ABF-40b-CL
Baitfeeding spinning reels lend tremendous function to anglers. And this is not just in saltwater fisheries where baitfeeding spinning reels allow live baits to swim uninhibited. Use of baitfeeders are expanding dramatically in freshwater applications also, in fisheries like trout and catfish, where it's to the angler's advantage to ensure fish have a solid hold of baits before setting the hook. The venerable Okuma Avenger ABF spinning reels have undergone numerous upgrades to form and function in this refined and advanced selection.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- 6BB + 1RB bearing drive system
- 1 Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, diecast aluminum handle design
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Gear Ratio: 4.5:1
- Bearings: 6BB + 1RB
- Line Retrieve: 29"
- Max Drag Pressure: 13 lbs.
- Monofilament Line Capacity: 270/8. 190/10, and 170/12
- Frame: GR
- Side Plates: GR
- Rotor: GR
- Spool: AL
- Weight: 11.30 oz.