Okuma Avenger B Series Reel - 4.8:1 Gear Ratio, 6BB + 1RB Bearings, 22 lb Max Drag, 40" Line Retrieve
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: AV-80b-CL
Some say it's less expensive to buy fish from a store than actually catch it yourself. First off, where's the fun in that? And secondly, Okuma may have to disagree when it comes to Avenger spinning reels. Effortlessly smooth and highly capable, Avengers have put more fish on the bank or boat than any other Okuma product. With a multi-disc drag system, six bearing drive system and patented EOS elliptical oscillation system, it's no surprise why Avengers are serious spinning reels everyone can afford to own and enjoy.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 6 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
- Bearings: 6BB + 1RB
- Line Retrieve: 40"
- Max Drag Pressure: 22 lbs.
- Monofilament Line Capacity: 420/15, 350/20, and 260/25
- Frame: GR
- Side Plates: GR
- Rotor: GR
- Spool: AL
- Weight: 21.40 oz.