Battle II Spinning Combo - 2500, 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 7' 1 Piece Rod, 6-12 lb Line Rate, Medium-Light Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1338226
Penn's most popular spinning combo, the Penn Battle II features a Full Metal Body, side plate, and rotor for exceptional durability. The machined and anodized aluminum Superline Spool allows anglers to tie superlines directly to the spool without backing. The HT-100 drag system provides smooth drag under heavy loads. Matched with the graphite composite Battle rod with aluminum oxide guides, no fish stands a chance.
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 5+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Graphite composite blank
- Aluminum oxide guides
- Reel Size: 2500
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 255/6, 175/8, 140/10
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 240/10, 220/15, 160/20
- Bearing Count: 6
- Max Drag: 10 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 30"
- Rod Length: 7'
- Rod Action: Extra Fast
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Rod Power: Medium Light
- Line Rating: 6 - 12 lbs.
- Number of Guides: 8
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide