Battle II Spinning Combo - 3000, 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 7' 1 Piece Rod, 8-15 lb Line Rate, Medium-Light Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1338227
Penn's most popular spinning combo, the Penn Battle II features a Full Metal Body, side plate, and rotor for exceptional durability. The machined and anodized aluminum Superline Spool allows anglers to tie superlines directly to the spool without backing. The HT-100 drag system provides smooth drag under heavy loads. Matched with the graphite composite Battle rod with aluminum oxide guides, no fish stands a chance.
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 5+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Graphite composite blank
- Aluminum oxide guides
- Reel Size: 3000
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 200/8, 165/10, 120/12
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 250/15, 180/20, 130/30
- Bearing Count: 6
- Max Drag: 12 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 33"
- Rod Length: 7'
- Rod Action: Extra Fast
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Rod Power: Medium Light
- Line Rating: 8 - 15 lbs.
- Number of Guides: 8
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide