Battle II Spinning Combo - 5000, 5.6:1 Gear Ratio, 8' Length, 2 Piece Rod, 12-25 lb Line Rate, Medium Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1338231
Penn's most popular spinning combo, the Penn Battle II features a Full Metal Body, side plate, and rotor for exceptional durability. The machined and anodized aluminum Superline Spool allows anglers to tie superlines directly to the spool without backing. The HT-100 drag system provides smooth drag under heavy loads. Matched with the graphite composite Battle rod with aluminum oxide guides, no fish stands a chance.
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 5+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Graphite composite blank
- Aluminum oxide guides
- Reel Size: 5000
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 225/12, 200/15, 135/20
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 420/20, 300/30, 240/40
- Bearing Count: 6
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Retrieve Rate: 36"
- Rod Length: 8'
- Rod Action: Medium Fast
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Rod Power: Medium
- Line Rating: 12 - 25 lbs.
- Number of Guides: 6
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide