Battle II Spinning Combo - 6000, 5.6:1 Gear Ratio, 7' 1 Piece Rod, 12-25 lb Line Rate, Medium-Heavy Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1338230
Penn's most popular spinning combo, the Penn Battle II features a Full Metal Body, side plate, and rotor for exceptional durability. The machined and anodized aluminum Superline Spool allows anglers to tie superlines directly to the spool without backing. The HT-100 drag system provides smooth drag under heavy loads. Matched with the graphite composite Battle rod with aluminum oxide guides, no fish stands a chance.
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 5+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Graphite composite blank
- Aluminum oxide guides
- Reel Size: 6000
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 335/15, 230/20, 210/25
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 490/30, 390/40, 335/50
- Bearing Count: 6
- Max Drag: 25 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Retrieve Rate: 41"
- Rod Length: 7'
- Rod Action: Fast
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Rod Power: Medium Heavy
- Line Rating: 12 - 25 lbs.
- Number of Guides: 8
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide