Battle II Spinning Combo - 8000, 3.3:1 Gear Ratio, 10' Length, 2 Piece Rod, 20-40 lb Line Rate, Heavy Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1338233
Penn's most popular spinning combo, the Penn Battle II features a Full Metal Body, side plate, and rotor for exceptional durability. The machined and anodized aluminum Superline Spool allows anglers to tie superlines directly to the spool without backing. The HT-100 drag system provides smooth drag under heavy loads. Matched with the graphite composite Battle rod with aluminum oxide guides, no fish stands a chance.
- Full Metal Body and sideplates
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 5+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Graphite composite blank
- Aluminum oxide guides
- Reel Size: 8000
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 340/20, 310/25, 230/30
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 475/50, 390/65, 345/80
- Bearing Count: 6
- Max Drag: 30 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 3.3:1
- Retrieve Rate: 44"
- Rod Length: 10'
- Rod Action: Medium Fast
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Rod Power: Heavy
- Line Rating: 20 - 40 lbs.
- Number of Guides: 6
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide