BB1 Pro Speed Spool Series Reel - 7.1:1 Gear Ratio, 31" Retrieve Rate, 9+1 Bearings, Right Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Lew’s BB1 Pro Speed Spool is ready to impress. From its stylish good looks to its QuietCast braking system, the BB1 Pro is re-defining what performance is all about. The BB1 Pro features a premium 10-bearing system with double shielded ball bearings and a Zero-Reverse anti-reverse. The reel has a one-piece aluminum frame with graphite sideplates, and has a quick release sideplate for easy access to the braking system. The externally adjustable 6-pin, 27 position QuietCast delivers an extreme range of braking power without the noise normally associated with centrifugal brake systems. Adjustments are easily made from free spool to maximum by simply clicking the reel’s external dial to choose among the 27 variable cast control settings.
- One-piece aluminum frame with graphite sideplates
- Braid ready, machine forged double-anodized aluminum U shape large capacity 35mm spool
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded ball bearings and Zero Reverse anti-reverse
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB)
- Patented double anodized aluminum spool tension knob with Patented Speed Dial line indicator
- Carbon fiber drag with audible click aluminum star control produces 20 lbs. of max drag
- Upgraded Bowed 95MM anodized skeletal aluminum reel handle with Lew’s custom round EVA power grips
- Technique: Baitcast
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 31"
- Braking System: Adjustable centrifugal
- Bearing Count: 9+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 160/12
- Drag Material: Rugged carbon fiber
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Weight: 6.5 oz.