BC Series - 880 Lumens, Gray-Black
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: FX-BC21R
Flexible Power Application with Carry-on Convenience! The Fenix BC21R Rechargeable Bike light is an integrated yet versatile bike light which delivers a maximum 880-lumen neutral white light. The BC21R features four output modes plus Flash to enhance your cycling activities. The built-in side red light assists in riding safety. The quick-release bike mount makes it easier to mount or dismount the light. Because the BC21R is powered by one standard 18650 rechargeable battery or two non-rechargeable CR123 battery, you can easily dismount the light, change the batteries, then continue on those long rights. This well-designed bike light goes anywhere for any activitiy. Perfect for road racing, bicycle riding, and urban commuting.
- Compact and handy
- Optimized Dual Distance Beam System
- Maximum Beam Distance: 410 feet (125 meters)
- Micro USB direct charging
- 18650 battery can be charged INSIDE the light using the included USB cable. 18650 battery can be charged in an external charger also.
- Multiple power sources
- One switch, user-friendly operation
- Built-in over-charge, over-discharge protection
- Battery Level Indicator
- Low-power warning reminds you when battery replacement is needed
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface type quick-release bike mount for easy and secure adjustment of the light direction
- The type quick-release bike mount for easy and secure adjustment of the light direction
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Made of aluminum alloy with excellent heat dissipation
- Waterproof to IPX-6 standard (thick fog or heavy rain. **Please ensure the USB cap is securely covered
- Color: Grey/Black
- Use one Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with bettery color rendition
- Output Modes
- Turbo: 880 Lumens for 1 hr. 20 min.
- High: 380 Lumens for 4 hrs. 30 min.
- Mid: 200 Lumens for 8 hrs. 30 min.
- Low: 100 Lumens for 15 hrs. 50 min.
- Flash: 380 Lumens and 100 Lumens
Batteries Used (18650 Battery Included)
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2P, or ARBL2S). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries)
- If you want to charge the 18650 batteries OUTSIDE of the bike light body, you can use one of these chargers: ARE-X1, ARE-C1, or ARE-C2