C.E. Smith Gen3 Center Rigger Pole - Black - 2-Section - 12
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Gen3 Center Rigger Pole - Black - 2-Section - 12'
12' Gen3 Carbon Fiber Center Rigger Pole is designed to prevent galvanic reactions, a common problem with anything made from carbon fiber, which keeps your poles looking good and performing at its best.
The base of the poles are made of solid fiberglass for greater strength and stability. Taper-Lok joints are used to fix the pole in its extended position. The Taper-Lok joints wedge tightly together creating a single rigid one piece pole that runs much straighter than fiberglass or aluminum poles. When ready for storage, simply unscrew and remove the locking pin from each collar and the fully rigid sections slide inside each other collapsing the pole. Taper-Lok gives you all the benefits of a single rigid pole with the added convenience of easy storage.
- One 12’ Carbon Fiber Center Rigger Poles with integrated dual stainless eyes
- Mesh storage bag
- Integrated dual halyard 316 stainless steel eyes for running multiple halyards
- Extra-long nonconductive tip to prevent tangles
- Solid fiberglass base for greater strength and stability
- Designed to prevent galvanic reactions
- Taper-Lok joints create single rigid one piece poles
- Straighter and stronger than fiberglass and aluminum poles
- Sections slide inside one another for collapsible storage
- Fits 1-1/2” pole holders without aluminum fitment sleeve
- Fits 1-5/8” pole holders with aluminum fitment sleeve
- Extended pole length 12’