Ceymar Baitfeeder Spinning Reel - 65 Reel Size, 4.8:1 Gear Ratio, 36" Retrieve Rate, 33 lb Max Drag, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
In the Okuma tradition of creating gear that creates a desire to go fishing, the Ceymar spinning reel delivers stunning engineering. With its ultra-lightweight, aggressively ported spool and rotor and red on black styling, Ceymar makes a statement on the water. Backing up the fierce look is a core of excellence: 8-bearing system including Quick-Set anti-reverse, machined aluminum spool, Blade Body Design, forged aluminum handle, EVA handle knobs and a up to 18-pounds of max drag. Available in sizes C-30, C-40 and C-55, Ceymar takes on all mid- to heavy-duty applications.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Precision Elliptical Gearing System
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 65
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
- Retrieve Rate: 36"
- Bearing Count: 7BB+1RB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 430/12, 310/15, 260/20
- Max Drag: 33.0 lbs.
- Frame: GR
- Sideplates: GR
- Rotor: GR
- Spool: AL
- Weight: 24.6 oz.