Okuma Ceymar Spinning Reel - 4.5:1 Gear Ratio, 6BB + 1RB Bearings, 13 lb Max Drag, 30" Line Retrieve
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: C-55-CL
In the Okuma tradition of creating gear that creates a desire to go fishing, the Ceymar spinning reel delivers stunning engineering. With its ultra-lightweight, aggressively ported spool and rotor and red on black styling, Ceymar makes a statement on the water. Backing up the fierce look is a core of excellence: 8-bearing system including Quick-Set anti-reverse, machined aluminum spool, Blade Body Design, forged aluminum handle, EVA handle knobs and a up to 18-pounds of max drag.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged aluminum, black anodized handle design
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- Gear Ratio: 4.5:1
- Bearings 7BB + 1RB
- Line Retrieve: 30"
- Max Drag Pressure: 13 lbs.
- Monofilament Line Capacity yards/lbs.: 380/10, 340/12, and 240/15
- Frame: GR
- Side Plates: GR
- Rotor: GR
- Spool: Al
- Weight: 18 oz.