Penn Clash Spinning Reel - 2000 Size, 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 30" Retrieve Rate, 10 lbs Max Drag, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1366178
The Penn Clash features everything one would expect from a legendary fishing tackle manufacture such as Penn. Starting from the inside out, the gear train runs off Dura-Gear technology which offers a more durable and long lasting gear. 9 sealed bearings keep everything in line and moving freely while an Full Metal Body eliminates twist caused by high drag pressure. Other features include a thick aluminum bail wire, slow oscillation system for superb line management, Line Capacity Rings, and a braid ready spool.
- Full Metal Body
- CNC Gear Technology
- Leveline Oscillation System
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- 8 Sealed stainless steel ball bearing
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Braid ready spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 240/4, 180/6, 125/8
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 210/8, 180/10, 165/15
- Bearing Count: 9
- Max Drag: 10 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 30"
- Weight: 8.20 oz.
- Reel Size: 2000
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Black/Gold