Penn Clash Spinning Reel - 5000 Size, 5.6:1 Gear Ratio, 36" Retrieve Rate, 20 lbs Max Drag, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1366182
The Penn Clash features everything one would expect from a legendary fishing tackle manufacture such as Penn. Starting from the inside out, the gear train runs off Dura-Gear technology which offers a more durable and long lasting gear. 9 sealed bearings keep everything in line and moving freely while an Full Metal Body eliminates twist caused by high drag pressure. Other features include a thick aluminum bail wire, slow oscillation system for superb line management, Line Capacity Rings, and a braid ready spool.
- Full Metal Body
- CNC Gear Technology
- Leveline Oscillation System
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- 8 Sealed stainless steel ball bearing
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Braid ready spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 225/12, 200/15, 135/20
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 420/20, 300/30, 240/40
- Bearing Count: 9
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Retrieve Rate: 36"
- Weight: 16.90 oz.
- Reel Size: 5000
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Black/Gold