Coronado "CDX" Spinning Reel - 80 Reel Size, 4.8:1 GearRatio, 34" Retrieve Rate, 33 lb Max Drag, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Okuma Coronado CDX Baitfeeder Spinning Reel features Okuma's patented simple baitfeeder system. The rear of the reel features a switch that fully disengages the gears and drag system, plus a secondary micro-click drag system controls how freely the line is made available to the bait, preventing line overruns.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Carbonite drag washers on Dual Force Drag
- Heavy duty, brass DFD and spool shaft stabilizer
- 4HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing allows for zero back play in handle
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coasting process
- Machined aluminum, screw in handle system
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 80
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
- Retrieve Rate: 34"
- Bearing Count: 4HPB+1RB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 400/15, 330/20, 240/25
- Max Drag: 33.0 lbs.
- Frame: GR
- Sideplates: GR
- Rotor: GR
- Spool: AL
- Weight: 30.1 oz.