Crush 20x Lights Out Trail Camera, Bark
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
What can you expect from a 20-megapixel camera? Crisp, clear images so vibrant and real you might be tempted to frame them. The 30-second videos look just as good, too, with 720 pixels of high-definition action. The CRUSH X20 Lightsout also features a built-in color LCD viewer with easy-operation backlit buttons so you can review your HD photos and videos directly from the unit without additional gear.
Lightsout technology uses 56 pieces of invisible infrared LEDs that illuminate images/videos without lighting up to the naked eye and potentially spooking game. The impressively powerful invisible LEDs have an illumination range of 100 feet. If you’ve experienced the frustration of low-quality trail cam photos, you’ll appreciate the results the CRUSH X20 Lightsout has waiting for you.
- Highest image quality available in any Wildgame Innovations camera
- Captures HD photos and videos (up to 30 seconds)
- Time lapse mode with Flextime+ technology
- Remains unseen with Lightsout technology and invisible infrared LED flash
- Built-in color LCD viewer for immediate photo/video review
- Backlit buttons for easy operation in the field
- Wide angle 16:9 aspect ratio option
- Super quiet operation keeps camera hidden
- Water-resistant housing combats weather
- Up to 32GB SD card and 8 AA batteries required (not included)
- Camera Unit
- Adjustable Mounting Strap
- Flextime+ Software CD
- Color/Pattern: TRUBARK HD
- Specialty: Built-in Color Viewer
- Megapixels: 20
- Video Resolution: 720p HD
- Illumination Type: 56-Piece Invisible Infrared LEDs
- Illumination Range: 100'
- Trigger Speed: Less Than ½ Second