Okuma Ctrix LP Baitcaster "A" Reel 7+1 BB - 5.4:1 Right Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: Ci-354a
To maximize success on trophy bass, stripers, musky, salmon, and a host of inshore species, it takes strength, line capacity and a powerful drag system. Anglers will receive it all in the Citrix 350. The Citrix 350 holds a line capacity of 230 yards of 14-pounds. For comparison current entries in the market hold just 190-yards of 14-pound. Maximizing the opportunity provided by substantial line capacity is a Carbonite and stainless drag system that outputs 25-pounds of maximum drag. Again, current entries in the market output just 15 and 22 pounds. The main gear and pinion gear in reel is Dura Brass for exceptional smoothness while retaining the stainless steel spool shaft. Citrix's frame, spool and handle side plate's are all aluminum for additional strength and long term alignment of internal parts.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplates
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process
- Durable brass main and pinion gear system
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system with 25-lbs. max drag
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum reliability
- Synchronized levelwind optimized for braided line
- 7-position Velocity Control System under palm cover
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- On/Off bait clicker for trolling, chunking or bait fishing
- Retrieval: Right Hand
- Gear Ratio: 5.4:1
- Bearings: 7BB + 1RB
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Line Retrieve: NA
- Max Drag Pressure: 25 lbs.
- Monofilament Line Capacity Diameter (In/mm): 250/12(0.33), 230/14(0.37), 150/20(0.41)