Custom Inshore Speed Spool SLP Reel, 7.5:1 Gear Ratio, 20 lb Max Drag, Left Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Custom Inshore SLP’s innovative fast starting forged, double anodized aluminum deep U style 32mm spool holds 120 yards of 12-pound monofilamen. The Lew’s combat grip pad on the thumb bar adds comfort and control to each and every cast. The Custom Inshore Speed Spool’s smoothness and durability come from its premium 10-bearing system with sealed corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse anti-reverse one-way clutch bearing. The reel is a one-piece aluminum frame with a strong, lightweight carbon handle sideplate with a graphite palming sideplate.
- One-piece aluminum frame with graphite sideplates
- Strong, lightweight carbon handle sideplate and graphite palm sideplate
- Premium 10-bearing system with sealed corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Forged, double anodized aluminum deep U style 32mm spool
- High strength solid brass gearing
- Externally adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizes both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging, disc-mounted internal brake shoes that operate centrifugal
- Double-anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power
- Bowed lightweight aluminum reel handle with Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Double anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Lew’s combat grip pad on thumb bar
- Titanium-coated zirconia line guide
- Exclusive patented Speed Dial line indicator and patented Speed Keeper hook keeper
- External lube port
- Technique: Baitcast
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- Retrieve Rate: 30"
- Bearing Count: 9+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 110/12
- Drag Material: Rugged carbon fiber
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Weight: 6.6 oz.