Cyclone - 3 Person, Fiberglass
Manufacture ID: 11310
The Cyclone 3 is the perfect choice for the serious backcountry adventurer. This tent offers loads of comfortable livable space with two vestibules for added storage and living areas during foul weather.
- Extra-long tent fly with added delta panel helps keep the rain well away from the tent floor and walls
- Very sturdy, 3-pole design makes this tent extremely stable in gusty weather
- Twin doors on the front vestibule offer great air ventilation, easy access and versatility perfect for cooking in windy conditions!
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added - protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength
- Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large "D" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with "no-see-um" mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package -- All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Fiberglass Tent Weight: 9 lbs. 12 oz.
- Poles: 3 poles
- Doors: 2 doors
- Height: 4'2"
- Floor: 8'2" x 5'8"
- Body Area: 46 sq. ft.
- With Vestibule Area: 63 sq. ft.
- 4 Season