Epixor XT Spinning Reel - 40, 5.0:1 Gear Ratio, 30.10" Retrieve Rate, 22.10 lb Max Drag, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Designed with a high-focus on function, the Okuma Epixor XT Spinning Reels feature Torsion Control Armor and a slow oscillation system that reduces twisting and ensures proper line lay. Offering superior smoothness cast-after-cast, the Okuma Epixor XT Spinning Reels feature a 1-K woven carbon fiber drag knob to further reduce weight and create a progressive drag setting.
Fitted with Okuma’s Centrifugal Disc Bail (CDB), the Okuma Epixor XT Spinning Reels incorporate a heavier brass disc that is perfectly weighted for smoother and easier bail operation. Increasing performance without increasing price, the Okuma Epixor XT Spinning Reels deliver a price-conscious performance that all anglers can appreciate.
- TCA: Torsion Control Armor reduces twisting
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 40
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
- Retrieve Rate: 30.1"
- Bearing Count: 7BB+1RB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 260/8, 220/10, 180/12
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 200/30
- Max Drag: 22.1 lbs.
- Frame: C-40X
- Sideplates: GR
- Rotor: GR
- Spool: AL
- Weight: 10.7 oz.