Farwell 0 Insotect Hot Stream - Long, Right Hand Zipper
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Classic Synthetic bags offer great value and high quality materials. The Insotect Hotstream insulation, with 100% recycled material, feels as warm and soft as down insulation. Whether you're looking for your ?rst bag or want to add a synthetic option to your gear quiver, campers of all levels will appreciate the versatility of these Big Agnes System bags. Made thermally efficient with A-Flex construction, you'll notice the total body insulation right away. Slip any rectangular 20" wide pad into the full pad sleeve design and you are ready to go.
- The design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk sleeping space without adding bulk
- The contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- The cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper (Not available on Cross Mountain)
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch panel on pad sleeve doubles as pillow stabilizer
- Zipper garage stores zipper
- 70" YKK #8 zipper
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- A-Flex construction
- Insotect Hotstream insulation - 100% recycled, high loft
- Long/up to: 6'6"
- Right Zipper
- Color: TBA
- Fill Type: Insotect Hotstream
- Fill Weight: 48 oz.
- Bag Weight: 4 lb. 7 oz.
- Shoulder Girth: 73"
- Hip Girth: 68"
- Foot Girth: 53"
- Stuff Sack Size: XL - 10" X 21"
- Compressed Bag Size: 10" x 13