Fenix LD Series - LD09 LED, 2015 Edition
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: FX-LD092015
The popular LD-09 now accepts the powerful Fenix 14500 rechargeable battery. The LD09 is an incredible every day carry flashlight built to be tough, powerful, and elegant. Its high-quality materials, advanced technology, and simple design make it a favorite among hikers, campers, tactical users, and those who know the importance of being prepared at all times. At only 3.7 inches in length, this light comfortably fits in your pocket all day long.
The single tail switch design makes for a clean look and feel to this light. When the light is off, half press the tail switch for momentary on and multiple half presses will cycle through the modes. Once you find your desired brightness level, full click the the tail cap to engage that mode. The default mode is low. The light will always come on in low since there is no memory.
The LD09 features an aircraft-grade aluMinutesm body with a military grade anodized finish to protect against scratches and corrosion. A removable stainless steel pocket clip provides a secure way to carry your device anywhere, and a toughened, ultra-clear glass lens provides a brilliant and refined beam.
- Cree XP-E2(R3) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Does NOT have memory. When you turn the light on, it comes on in the low output mode
- Able to tail stand
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Multi-function tactical tail switch for momentary-on, constant-on, and output selection
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluMinutesm
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 rating, under water to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 Minutestes
Three Output Modes:
- Ni-MH Battery: 130 Lumens/1 Hour 45 Minutes
- Alkaline Battery: 130 Lumens/50 Minutes
- 14500 Battery: 220 Lumens/1 hr.
- Ni-MH Battery: 50 Lumens/8 Hours 5 Minutes
- Alkaline Battery: 50 Lumens/5 Hours
- 14500 Battery: 50 Lumens/5 Hours 35 Minutes
- Ni-MH Battery: 3 Lumens/70 Hours
- Alkaline Battery: 3 Lumens/43 Hours
- 14500 Battery: 3 Lumens/58 Hours
- Mode: 50 Lumens