Penn Fierce II Spinning Combo - 2000, 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 6'6" 1 Piece Rod, 4-10 lb Line Rate, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1366245
Tear'em up inshore and nearshore with the power and performance of Fierce II spinning combos. The responsive rod, featuring graphite composite blanks and aluminum oxide guides, is paired with a powerful Fierce II spinning reel. A Full Metal Body and sideplate ensure exceptional durability and keep gears aligned for a smooth retrieve. This is a perfectly matched combo for inshore, boat, and surf fishing.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- Techno-Balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- 4+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Graphite composite blank
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- EVA grips
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left Hand
- Reel Size: 2000
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 30"
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 210/8, 180/10, and 165/15
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 240/4, 180/6, and 125/8
- Bearing Count: 5
- Max Drag: 7 lbs.
- Rod Length: 6'6"
- Rod Power: Medium Light
- Rod Action: Fast/Medium Fast
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Line Rating: 4-10 lbs.
- Number Of Guides: 8
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide