Penn Fierce II Spinning Combo - 3000, 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 7' 1pc Rod, 8-15 lb Line Rate, Medium-Light Power, Ambid
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1366247
Tear'em up inshore and nearshore with the power and performance of Fierce II spinning combos. The responsive rod, featuring graphite composite blanks and aluminum oxide guides, is paired with a powerful Fierce II spinning reel. A Full Metal Body and sideplate ensure exceptional durability and keep gears aligned for a smooth retrieve. This is a perfectly matched combo for inshore, boat, and surf fishing.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- Techno-Balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- 4+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Graphite composite blank
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- EVA grips
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left Hand
- Reel Size: 3000
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 35"
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 250/15, 180/20, and 130/30
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 200/8, 165/10, and 120/12
- Bearing Count: 5
- Max Drag: 10 lbs.
- Rod Length: 7'
- Rod Power: Medium Light
- Rod Action: Fast/Extra Fast
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Line Rating: 8-15 lbs.
- Number Of Guides: 8
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide