Penn Fierce II Spinning Reel - 4000, 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 5 Bearings, 13 lb Max Drag, Ambidextrous, Clam Package
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1364049
The Penn Fierce II offers dependability and unparalleled power at an affordable price. Its field-proven oiled-felt drag system is extremely reliable and has the muscle to tame fish. Featuring a Full Metal Body, stainless steel main shaft, thick aluminum bail wire, and braid ready spool the Fierce II was engineered to provide unwavering performance in the roughest conditions. The Reel Penn Fierce II is very robust and reliable, all at an affordable price. Its sealed brake system has been tried and tested in the field, it is reliable and powerful enough to cope with the big fish. With metal frames, stainless steel gears, a pickup coil and aluminum trimmed with braid, the Fierce II reel is designed to provide optimum performance, even in extreme conditions!
- Full Metal Body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Techno-Balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- 4+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 270/8, 220/10, 165/12
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 360/15, 260/20, 185/30
- Bear Count: 5
- Max Drag: 13 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 37"
- Weight: 14.80 oz.
- Reel Size: 4000
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Drag Material: Oil Felt
- Color: Black/Red/Smoke