Fin-nor Offshore Spinning Reel - Size 85, 4.4:1 Gear Ratio, 43" Retrieve Rate, 4 Bearings, Left Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: OFS8500A,BX3
Fin-Nor’s legendary Offshore spinning reels are built extra tough with a strong aluminum flex-free body and rotor.
Fin-Nor’s Offshore Mega Drag system feature up to 10 carbon fiber, aluminum and stainless steel drag washers that are specifically designed to handle the ocean’s biggest fish with a high level of heat dissipation and ultra-smooth control. Previously only available as a premium upgrade kit, now comes standard on every reel.
Fin-Nor’s Offshore spinning reels are built for low maintenance and employ a failproof external bail trip to close the bail, reducing the number of vulnerable parts.
- Improved o/s system for perfect line lay
- Carbon Fiber sealed Offshore Megadrag
- Improved strength, smoothness and durability
- Improved Stainless Steel main gear
- Megashield Multi-layer corrosion protections
- Heavy Duty, bullet-proof construction
- Technique: Offshore Spinning
- Reel Size: 85
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Gear Ratio: 4.4:1
- Retrieve Rate: 43"
- Bearing Count: 4
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 400/65
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 540/20
- Drag Material: Carbon Fiber
- Max Drag: 60 lbs.
- Weight: 37.9 oz.