General Purpose Level Wind Conventional Reel - 309 Reel Size, 2.8:1 Gear Ratio, 20" Retrieve Rate. 15 lb Max Drag, Right Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The 309M level wind reels are legendary for their versatile performance. Anglers worldwide have found their reliability and incredible toughness is at home anywhere - fresh or saltwater, casting or trolling. The popularity these reels is unwavering, even though the design and look date back to the early 1940s with a simplistic, functional, and durable reels that are extremely capable.
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Machine cut brass main gear
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knobs
- Stainless steel reel stand
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 450/20, 300/30 and 250/40
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 625/50, 525/65 and 450/80
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 2.8:1
- Retrieve Rate: 20"
- Reel Size: 309
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Braking System: Mechanical
- Drag Type: Star Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Black
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Multi-Stop