Gradient 3 Person, Dark Clay-Rust
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Gradient is an ideal 3-season backcountry tent. The free-standing pole design creates virtually vertical walls to maximize usable interior space. There are two doors so you won't have to crawl over multiple people to get in and out, which is a really nice feature. There are also two large vestibules to provide abundant storage outside of your tent. Its features and construction will quickly earn the Gradient a place amongst your favorite pieces of gear.
- Free Standing Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that Quickly Snap Over Tent Poles and "No Snag" Mesh Sleeves
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly Resists UV Damage and Stays Taut
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seams Give Best Weather Protection
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor with 3000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- No See-Um Mesh Walls Walls Allow for Excellent Ventilation
- Vertical Walls and Center Height Maximize Interior Space for an Extremely Roomy Feel
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for Maximum Adjustability and Protection
- Two Doors Allow Easy Entry and Exit
- Large Front and Rear Vestibules for Gear Storage and Extra Weather Protection
- Includes 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes and Mesh Storage Pocket
- Base Size: 5'10" x 7'6"
- Center Height: 4'
- Vestibule Depth: 36"
- Tent Area: 44 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 25 sq. ft.
- Tent & Fly Weight: 6 lbs. 7 oz.
- Total Weight: 6 lbs. 11 oz.
- Packed Size 8" x 21"
- Pole Diameter: 9.5 mm