Humminbird HELIX 10 - CHIRP GPS G2N, 10,1", Bluetooth-Ethernet Networking, Black
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 410100-1
The HELIX 10 CHIRP GPS G2N features a large 10.1" display with LED backlight and CHIRP 2D digital sonar. Includes GPS chartplotting with built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping, and unit cover.
- Broad Band Chrip: Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once
- 360 Imaging - Humminbird has you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you.
- HD Radar: In darkness and fog, busy channels and treacherous weather, situational awareness is the name of the game
- NMEA 2000: Get an at-a-glance view of fuel consumption, engine performance and other vessel data
- Autochart Live: Make a map where there is no map. The patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- Wireless: Take wireless control of your Humminbird with the Bluetooth Remote and Dongle.
- i-Pilot Link is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate.
- Dual SD Card Slots -- Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- Ethernet: Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use the 5-Port Ethernet switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Humminbird/Navionics
- Cartography Type: Humminbird/Navionics Gold/Hotmaps
- Frequency: 83/200
- Included Transducer: XNT-9-20-T
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 1024 x 600
- Screen Size: 10.1'
- Screen Type: Color
- Speed/Temp: Both
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Waypoints/Routes: 2,750/47
- Weather Capable: No