Helix 7 Chirp GPS - Chirp GPS G2
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 410290-1
The HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2 with the user interface and operating system, features ?a brilliant 800H x 480V, 7" 256 color display with backlight. CHIRP DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2 fishfinder system.
CHIRP Frequencies (Out of Box Transducer), Maximum Depth: 1500'
83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
CHIRP Frequencies (Optional Purchase Transducer), Maximum Depth: 2500'
Low: 28-75 kHz
Med: 75-155 kHz
High: 130-250 kHz
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with Clear and Max Modes
- Dualbeam Plus Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area
- Internal GPS: GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through the My Humminbird section of the site
- The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution
- Autochart Live: Make a map where there is no map. The patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment
- Precision GPS
- Micro SD Card Reader: Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H X 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-bit
- Sonar Standard: CHIRP/DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 20e & 60e @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/83 kHz
- Sonar Optional: 50/200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts*
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 8000 Watts*
- Depth Capability: 2500'
- Temperature: Built In Transducer
- Speed: GPS Speed Included
- Backlight: LED
- Unit Size - Gimbal Mount: 10.54"W x 5.44"H x 1.13"D
- Mount A Type: Gimbal Mount
- Unit Size - Indash Mount: 10.54"W x 5.80"H x 3.68"D
- Mount B Unit Size2: Optional In-Dash
- Mounting Options: Gimbal or Optional In-Dash
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 20 T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom