Icom V10MR Multi-Use Radio Service (MURS) Transceiver
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
V10MR Multi-Use Radio Service (MURS) Transceiver
The V10MR is a professional-grade, license-free radio that is ready for any kind of operation. Take advantage of the large communication range*: up to 250,000 square feet in buildings, 20 floors, and up to two miles in a traditional worksite. The long battery life can last up to 14 hours. This radio is suited for service, education, health, tourism, personal use, and more!
*Ranges may differ depending on the operating environment
- Channels: 16 Channels
- Output Power: 2W
- Frequencies: 151.820, 151.880, 151.940, 154.570, 154.600 MHz
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
The V10MR is built to exceed military standards specifications (MIL-SPEC). It passed multiple drop tests from 1.5m on six kinds of surfaces to ensure durability during operation. With a strong waterproof rating, use the V10MR in rainstorms. You can also rinse out the radio from any dirt and debris.
Come prepared to alert your team with several of the built-in emergency call functions. When pressed, the orange button automatically sends out an emergency call to other radios. Other functions include Lone Worker, Man Down, and Motion Detection.
- Lone Worker: When a user does not respond back for a certain period of time.
- Man Down: When a user has fallen and the radio remains horizontal.
- Motion Detection: When the radio detects sudden or strenuous movements.
- 1500 mW loudspeaker
- VOX function for hands-free operation