Penn JigMaster Star Drag Conventional Reel, 4.0:1 Gear Ratio, 25" Retrieve Rate, RH
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1152043
The Penn Jigmaster Casting Reel has been a longtime favorite among anglers fishing the Albacore Day Boats on the West Coast, as well as Kingfish anglers in the Southeast. One of Penn's earliest designs, the Jigmaster features a quick take-apart feature that allows anglers to change spools (and line classes) while on the water when the fish become line and leader shy and the scaling down of tackle is required.
- Quick take-apart sideplate
- Black anodized aluminum spool
- Durable and lightweight composite side plates
- Manganese-bronze main gear
- Stainless steel pinion
- HT-100 powered drag system
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle fighting knob
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated external parts
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 450/20, 300/30 and 250/40
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 900/30, 625/50 and 525/65
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 4.0:1
- Retrieve Rate: 25"
- Reel Size: 500
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Braking System: Mechanical
- Drag Type: Star Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Black
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Multi-Stop