Laser SG1 Graphite Speed Stick Spinning Rod - 6'6" Length, 2pc, 6-14 lb Line Rate, 1-4-5-8 oz Lure Rate, Medium-Heavy Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Laser SG1 series features premium IM6 graphite unfinished blanks, taking some weight out, increasing sensitivity and improving overall rod-to-reel balance. Guides are black-coated stainless steel frames with aluminum oxide guide rings. Handles are cork with an EVA butt split-grip design for more balance and comfort while fishing. Reel seats are Lew’s exclusive lightweight, graphite skeletal seats. Spinning rods use stainless steel hook keepers, while casting models use Lew’s exclusive trigger hook keeper on casting models.
- Premium IM6 graphite blank
- Black coated stainless steel frames with aluminum oxide guide rings
- Split grip with cork handle and EVA butt.
- Lew’s exclusive stainless steel hook keepers
- Technique: Spinning
- Length: 6'6"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Line Rating: 6-14 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1/4-5/8 oz.
- Guide Type: Aluminum oxide
- Blank Material: IM6 graphite
- Handle Material: Cork
- Number of Guides: 7+TIP