Mach 1 Speed Spin Series Reel - 32" IPT, 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 9+1 Bearings
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Delivering a blazing fast 6.2:1 gear ratio, the Lew's Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reel picks up line at mach speed to make sure you always have the upper hand in every fishing situation. Featuring a super smooth ten bearing system (9+1) as well, the Mach 1's rugged, lightweight graphite body keeps all moving parts in perfect alignment.
Its double anodized ported knurled graphite spool and C40 skeletal carbon rotor helps reduce weight, while also helping to improve casting, and the strong and balanced stainless steel bail wire adds another dimension of durability. The oversized multi-disc drag system delivers smooth performance as well, allowing you to slow down hard running fish even with light lines, and the precision-cut solid brass pinion gear ensures maximum winding power. Lightweight and ultra fast, the Lew's Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reel is also available at a very reasonable price.
- Rugged, lightweight graphite body
- Zero-reverse one-way clutch bearing
- C40 skeletal carbon rotor
- Double anodized ported knurled graphite spool
- Fold down anodized graphite handle
- Lew's SoftTouch knob
- Stainless steel bail wire
- Precision cut solid brass pinion gear
- Oversized multi-disc drag system
- Speed Lube
- Retrieve: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Weight: 9.0 oz.
- Bearings: 9BB + 1RB
- Line Capacity (Test/Yd.): 10/180