Mach Baitcast Combo - 7.1:1 Gear Ratio, 10 Bearings, 6'10 1pc Rod, Medium-Heavy Power, Right Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Lew’s Mach 1 Baitcast Combos and Baitcast Reels
- One-piece lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Premium 10-bearing system with stain less steel double-shielded ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) utilizing both an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic Brake System, and an internal 4-pin positive on/off Adjustable Centrifugal Brake System
- Machine forged, double-anodized, large capacity aluminum spool
- Durable Rulon drag system provides up to 15 lbs. drag power
- 95mm bowed, anodized, aluminum handle with Lew’s custom paddle knobs
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Zirconia line guide
- One-piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
- Guides are constructed with durable stainless steel frames and aluminum oxide inserts
- Lew’s exclusive graphite skeletal reel seat
- Durable high density EVA foam split-grips
- Technique: Baitcast
- Retrieve Rate: 31"
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Bearings: 9+1
- Drag Material: Rulon
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Braking System: Magnetic
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 150/12
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Length: 6'10"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Blank Material: IM8 graphite
- Guide Type: stainless steel frames and aluminum oxide inserts
- Handle Material: EVA foam split-grips