Mach II Metal Speed Spin Spinning Reel - 100, 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 30" Retrieve Rate, 10 Bearings, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Mach II Speed Spin reel is a good all-purpose reel and features a lightweight yet rugged aluminum body, skeletal C40 carbon rotor and smooth 10-bearing system. The stainless steel bail is strong and balanced. The spool is double anodized ported knurled aluminum. Pinion gear is precision-cut solid brass. Zero Reverse anti-reverse is rock solid and reliable. Gear ratio is high-speed 6.2:1 that is appropriate for a broad range of fishing applications. The fold-down anodized aluminum handle is fitted with a Winn Dri-Tac Knob.
- Aluminum body and sideplates
- Premium 10 bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- Lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob
- Adjustable handle for right or left hand retrieve
- Strong and balanced stainless steel bail
- Precision cut solid brass pinion gear
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Over-sized multiple disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Technique: Spinning
- Size: 100
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 30"
- Bearing Count: 9+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 120/6
- Weight: 8.2 oz.