Pontoon Powerdrive Trolling Motor - 54, 48" Shaft Length, 54 lbs Thrust, 12 Volts with Bluetooth
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1358745
Minn Kota PONTOON 54 LB 48" FOOT
- Aluminum Quick Release Bracket: Quickly, easily remove your PowerDrive Pontoon motor with the MKA-16-03 aluminum quick release bracket. It allows for maximum versatility and features a quiet, secure locking system. Comes standard on all PowerDrive Pontoon models.
- Deploy-Assist Lever: The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you’re ready to go. When it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely – ready for action whenever you are.
- Redesigned Power Drive Foot Pedal: Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the redesigned, robust foot pedal. This corded foot pedal includes 18' of cord and is waterproof.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Digital Maximizer: Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advantage Minn Kota: Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode.
- Cool, Quiet, Power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And the unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Control: PowerDrive Foot Pedal
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 54 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 48"
- Speed Control: Variable
- Max. Amp Draw: 50
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-32)