PowerDrive 55 Trolling Motor - 54" Shaft Length, 55 lbs Thrust, 12 Volts with i-Pilot and Bluetooth
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1358744
PowerDrive 55 Trolling Motor w/ i-Pilot & Bluetooth
The Minn Kota 1358744 PowerDrive 55 Trolling Motor has been designed to be sleek yet tough, and you can depend on it to keep doing what PowerDrive Trolling Motors have always done: show up to the launch ramp, day after day, with trusted power, easy operation, and big-time technology.
- Redesigned Aesthetics & Mount: PowerDrives have been redesigned and remodeled with updated technology, to handle your workload, giving you bigger brains and a stronger mount in a super sleek package.
- Updated i-Pilot: Boat positioning is now automatic thanks to the revolutionary, GPS-powered i-Pilot, which allows you to set Spot-Locks, record paths, control steering, speed, and more. All this on a redesigned remote with a 33% larger screen and Bluetooth communication. The updated i-Pilot provides more options and easy operation, all at your fingertips, even the reinvented Spot-Lock - the most accurate electronic GPS anchor on the market.
- i-Pilot Phone App: Bluetooth communication means the i-Pilot can pair easily with your smartphone for quick command of Spot-Lock, steering, speed, high speed bypass, and Advanced AutoPilot, as well as easy software updates.
- Redesigned Foot Pedal: The redesigned, robust foot pedal controls steering, speed, and momentary and constant on/off. Includes an 18ft cord.
- Deploy-Assist Lever: The PowerDrive Deploy-Assist lever gets you in and out of the water without breaking a sweat. To deploy, simply depress the lever, and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- Type: Freshwater Bow-Mount
- Voltage - Input Range: 12 V
- Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 54