PowerDrive 55 Trolling Motor - US2, 54" Shaft Length, 55 lbs Thrust, 12 Volts with i-Pilot and Bluetooth
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1358749
PowerDrive 55/US2 Trolling Motor w/ i-Pilot & Bluetooth
The Minn Kota 1358749 PowerDrive 55/US2 Trolling Motor has been designed to be sleek yet tough, and you can depend on it to keep doing what PowerDrive Trolling Motors have always done: show up to the launch ramp, day after day, with trusted power, easy operation, and big-time technology.
- Redesigned Aesthetics & Mount: PowerDrives have been redesigned and remodeled with updated technology, to handle your workload, giving you bigger brains and a stronger mount in a super sleek package.
- Updated i-Pilot: Boat positioning is now automatic thanks to the revolutionary, GPS-powered i-Pilot, which allows you to set Spot-Locks, record paths, control steering, speed, and more. All this on a redesigned remote with a 33% larger screen and Bluetooth communication. The updated i-Pilot provides more options and easy operation, all at your fingertips, even the reinvented Spot-Lock - the most accurate electronic GPS anchor on the market.
- i-Pilot Phone App: Bluetooth communication means the i-Pilot can pair easily with your smartphone for quick command of Spot-Lock, steering, speed, high speed bypass, and Advanced AutoPilot, as well as easy software updates.
- Redesigned Foot Pedal: The redesigned, robust foot pedal controls steering, speed, and momentary and constant on/off. Includes an 18ft cord.
- Deploy-Assist Lever: The PowerDrive Deploy-Assist lever gets you in and out of the water without breaking a sweat. To deploy, simply depress the lever, and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- Type: Freshwater Bow-Mount
- Voltage - Input Range: 12 V
- Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 55