Precision On-Board Charger - MK 230PC (2 Bank x 15 Amps)
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1832300
Precision on-board chargers by Minn Kota
- Battery Selection By Bank: On each bank, you can select what battery type you have connected (AGM, gel or flooded lead acid) to guarantee a safe, protected charge.
- Battery Equalization: Every time you plug in a Precision charger, it "equalizes," meaning it cleans and conditions your battery to extend run time and battery life. You can also activate a more rigorous, complete equalization at the push of a button. Note: Only in flooded lead-acid battery setting.
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation: When outlets get overloaded or hooked up to long extension cords, they don't put out the 120 volts they're supposed to. That makes charge times go up – unless you've got a Precision charger, which compensates to deliver a fast, consistent charge no matter what.
- Comprehensive LED Display: Know right where you're at with the LED display on your Precision charger. It displays the selected battery type for each bank, connection status, state of charge and error codes.
- Automatic Multi-Stage Charging: Every Minn Kota charger controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the three stages of the charging cycle for a safe, precise charge.
- Automatic Temp. Compensation: Charging your batteries at higher or lower temperatures can damage your battery. Our on-board chargers sense outside temperature fluctuations and adjust the charge accordingly, providing a fast, accurate charge.
- True-Rated Output: Every Minn Kota on-board charger delivers a full, true-rated output for a faster charge.
- Digital Control: Our microprocessor-based design enables our chargers to continually monitor the temperature and state of charge. It means faster, more regulated, precise charge for your battery - and a longer day of worry-free fishing.
- AC Plug Holder: Included with all of our on-board chargers, this convenient holder keeps the charger plug dry, safe and easily accessible.
- Waterproof Construction: All of our on-board chargers are built tough, with waterproof, shock-resistant and vibration-resistant rugged construction. Plus, they're saltwater-tested to fully combat corrosion.
- Charging Banks: 2
- Amps Per Bank: 15
- Total Amp Output: 30
- Max. Amp Draw: 0
- Product Weight: 8.75 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 9.5" x 10" x 3.75"
- For use with 12-, 24-, 36- and 48-volt systems with 12V/6 cell batteries that are Flooded Lead Acid, Maintenance Free, Starved Electrolyte (AGM/HP AGM) or Gel only
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc and ignition protected
- FCC Compliant
- Designed to UL 1236 marine standard